Are you a high school student looking for a part-time or summer job?
Through Youth Job Connection Summer, you get:
- At least 20 hours of paid training to prepare you for the workplace.
- Summer jobs that last for up to 8 weeks
- Part-time and after-school jobs are available if they do not conflict with school.
- Mentorship, job-coaching and help returning to school after the program ends.
For these summer opportunities, you must be:
- between 15 and 18 years old
- a resident of Ontario
- a high school student planning to stay in or return to school, or to move on to postsecondary education.
All programming will be done remotely for the immediate future, but we do plan to do programming in person at 555 Richmond Street West once it is safe to do so.
For now, the program will be a mixture of online courses, Assignments, zoom workshops, and over the phone job support. Students complete the 20 hours of training and then our team supports you with finding a job. The program will be conducted through Google Classroom.
If you are a student interested in this program, please fill out the application here.
Thanks, and look forward to working with you soon!
Youth Job Connection Summer Team