Would you like $3,000 to help launch your own company?
HOW IT WORKS: As a Summer Company recipient, you’ll be eligible to receive up to $1,500 in grants to get you started, along with business training and mentoring. You’ll receive up to an additional $1,500 in grants when you successfully complete the program at the end of the summer.
You’re eligible if you:
- are a student at a high school, college or university in Ontario
- are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- are between 15-29 years old as of April 30, 2016
- are not working at another job and/or attending school for more than 12 hours/ week during the program
- are returning to school after the program ends
You should apply early: space is limited, and Summer Company fills up quickly. Deadline for 2016 is May 6th, 2016
Contact Us: Dion Walcott, Dion_Walcott@yes.on.ca, 416.504.5516 x278
Visit us at ontario.ca/summercompany to apply or to get more information about the program.