The BizStart Entrepreneurship Project is Now Accepting Applications!
1. Register with Youth Employment Services for by calling (416) 504-5516 to book an appointment. After booking the appointment come in and fill out the Bizstart application form and Participant Information Form. (You can come in and fill out the application forms before your appointment date!) First come first serve, ”remember the early bird gets the worm”
2. There are 3 application sessions where you can come in and fill out the application and get additional information about the program. The dates are November 21st, 23rd, and 28th from 10am – 2pm.
3. Submit the BizStart application and the Participant Information form in an envelope or folder to the front desk with the following information:
BizStart Application – Kofi
Manager – BizStart Entrepreneurship Program
Youth Employment Services YES
555 Richmond St. W. Suite 714
Toronto, ON M5V 3B1
Tel: 416-504-5516 x 265
4. Selected candidates will participate in a group information session. Information Session #1 will be on December 12th, 2017 between 10:00 am – 4:00pm. Information Session #2 will be December 13th, 2017 between 10:00am – 4pm.
5. Successful candidates will be notified by phone or email.
Application deadline December 8th, 2017