Scanning Clerk – 12-month Contract
At Arbor Memorial, you will be surrounded by caring colleagues and hands-on, experienced
leaders with a well-established Canadian company. Your skills and knowledge will ultimately
contribute to meaningful experiences for the families we serve. That’s incredibly fulfilling. Truly
making a difference is a rare thing and at Arbor, our team members have this opportunity every
As a Scanning Clerk at Arbor Memorial, you will be responsible for the handling, scanning and
filing of confidential documents. In this full-time, one-year contract role, you will be a key player
in Arbor’s digitization project, working out of Lynett Funeral Home located in Toronto, Ontario. In
joining our team, you can challenge yourself to be your best and find the professional
opportunities that you are looking for to help you grow as an individual. If you wish to go home
at the end of the day knowing that your efforts made a difference for someone, keep reading.
Our Home Office is located in the heart of Bloor West Village in Toronto, just steps away from
Jane Subway station. This role is also a hybrid position with the requirement to attend the office
on an as-needed basis.
Working with Arbor means more than a competitive compensation package. We are invested in
a culture of learning throughout our business and are dedicated to providing health and
wellness resources for all employees and their families. We also provide a robust pension plan
to support your long-term financial planning and stability.
What you bring to the role:
• Possess a minimum grade 12 education or equivalent
• 2 years of previous office administration experience.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
• Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to work with various office equipment (scanner, photocopier and fax machine).
• Prepare documents for scanning, record identifier details for quality control purposes,
generate cover sheets.
• Accurate and efficient scanning of documents.
• Consistently detailed quality control of the scanning.
• Return files to cabinets (or shred).
How to apply:
Tatiana Caverly, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Please quote “Application - Scanning Clerk” in the subject line.
At Arbor Memorial, your career can mean more. As compassionate partners in each experience
of remembrance and celebration, our team is a community focused on families and loved ones.
It's rewarding work that directly impacts the lives of others. Our caring approach carries through
in the way we treat one another as teammates. Challenge yourself to grow in new directions
and make your unique difference in ways that truly matter – join Arbor Memorial.
Arbor Memorial is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to fostering a diverse culture of inclusivity
and belonging that embraces the contribution of all team members.
We are committed to providing accessible and barrier-free employment practices and encourage all
qualified candidates to apply.
If you are contacted for a job opportunity and require accommodation at any stage of the hiring process,
please contact the Human Resources Department. Any information received relating to accommodation
will be addressed confidentially.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.