The Employment Champion for Youth
YES believes that employment is empowerment and the cornerstone of safe and healthy communities. YES leads the Canadian youth sector with innovative programs that empower disadvantaged and vulnerable youth to become self-sufficient contributing members of society.
Awards & Recognition:
- Proud Recipient of the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities’ Awards
- Minister’s Award for Service Delivery Innovation
- Minister’s Gold Award for Service Delivery Excellence
- Minister’s Silver Award for Service Delivery Excellence
- The National Service Award from The Rotary Club of Toronto – Power of Rotary Awards
- Mayor’s Community Safety Award – City of Toronto
- Harvard Business School Club of Toronto Leadership Award in the not for profit sector: Recipient Nancy Schaefer
- The Community Service Award from The Rotary Club of Toronto West for “Meritorious Service to Youth”
- YES is proud to have received a 4 Star rating, the highest possible, on Charity Intelligence.