Programs at a Glance
YES offers a variety of innovative programs to those in need of support to secure and maintain employment.
YES proudly served over 10,000 clients this year and boasts an 83% success rate and a 97% client satisfaction rate.
Some of our programs include:
- Job Connect
- Job Development & Placement Support (JDPS)
- Resource & Phone (RAP) Centre
- Summer Jobs Service (SJS)
- Youth Collaboration
- Job Camp
- Youth Job Centre
- Biz Start
- Entry Point
- Summer Company
- Ontario Works
- Ontario Works Career Discovery
- Reconnect to Employment
- Employment Resource Centre (ERC)
- Streets to Jobs
- Passion for Fashion
- St. Jamestown Summer Jobs for Youth
- Broad Reach
YES gratefully acknowledges the support of our funding partners in making these programs possible.
Were not going to try to tell you about all of them here. (Thats what our websites for: yes.on.ca/get-informed/yes-programs/.) Instead, let us show you some exciting results and analysis from 2010: