We help students find a part-time job during the school year, or a full-time job during the summer through Summer Jobs Service and Summer Company programs.
During the school year (September-May) students can use the Resource and Phone Centre (RAP) for help finding a part-time job. Services include:
- Personal assistance with job searching, resumes, cover letters and interviewing
- Access to our job board with full-time and part-time job postings
- Free use of computers with Internet access and Wi-Fi
- Use of a fax machine, photocopier, and phone
In addition to our regular office hours join the Student Drop-In every Wednesday until 6:00 pm.
YES also provides workshops and guided tours of the RAP Centre to classrooms and community groups. To set up a workshop or tour today, call (416) 504-5516.
Student Services during the school year (September-May)
Located at 555 Richmond St. West, Suite 711
For more information call: (416) 504-5516 or drop in Wednesdays open late to 6:00 PM
Hours of Operation:
- Monday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Student Services are partially funded by The Ontario Government, The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, donations from individuals, foundations and corporations. We thank our funding partners.