Y2TLE – AWS Educate
Cloud computing is a fast growing and ever-changing workspace. Could skills can earn you careers in fields such as Application Developer, Cloud Support Associate, Cloud Support Engineer, Cybersecurity Specialist, Data Integration Specialist, Data Scientist, DevOps Engineer, Machine Learning Scientist, Software Development Engineer, Solutions Architect, Web Development Engineer.
With no time constraints or expectations, you will be able to fit learning into any schedule. With the self-paced AWS Educate program, you are able to work towards new credentials in cloud technologies at your own speed. Earning credentials in the cloud field has never been easier.
As a registered YES client, you will have access to all content and courses developed by AWS Educate. This includes 100s of hours of self-paced training and resources for new-to-cloud learners.
- Cloud Basics
- Cloud Literacy
- Introduction to AWS IoT
- Amazon Honeycode 101
- Alexa 101
- Robotic Fundamentals
- AWS DeepLens
- Gaming 101
- Amazon Datapalooza
- Cloud Skills Advanced
- Cloud Support Engineer
- Software Development Engineer
- Data Scientist
- DevOps Engineer
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Solutions Architect
- Application Developer
- Web Development Engineer
- Prepare for the Workplace
- Amazon Innovation
- Amazon Startups
- Learn on Twitch
- Twitch Series: Cloud Practitioner
- Twitch Series: Building Modern Applications
- Twitch Series: Application Deployment
- Twitch Series: Machine Learning Foundation
- Twitch Series: Architecting
- Twitch Series: Build Apps with AWS AI Services
- Young Learners
AWS Educate provides an easy-to-use platform with simple navigation that will guide you in targeted training content based on your previously existing knowledge and skills.
For learners more advanced in cloud computing, YES also offers access to AWS Academy, which provides industry-recognized certifications through instructor led learning. AWS academy helps its students stay at the forefront of education so they can equip skills needed to be hired in this fast growing field.
Y2TLE- AWS Educate program will pair you with a Career Counsellor/Job Developer to support you in your employment journey, including; resume building, mock interviews, and job searching.
Eligibility for this program includes:
- Must have completed some or all post-secondary education
- Knowledge of tech foundations is an asset
- Must have an interest in cloud computing as a career path
- Must reside within GTA
- Must be eligible to work in Canada with a valid SIN
- Must be highly motivated to participate
- Must NOT currently be employed, enrolled in education or other training
If you are interested in the program, please APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/wZmYCpzT3JRM9wy16 or contact Chantelle Oosterhuis – email@example.com.