Powered by Accenture and offered by YES
Learn how to
- Write a resume
- Build interview and communication skills
- Effectively search for a job
- Become an entrepreneur
- Develop time management skills
- …And MUCH MORE
YES Employment training is available in a classroom setting in Toronto, and now ONLINE for youth outside of the GTA.
Access valuable resources such as job seeking workshops online through our website!
Learn new skills through the fun and easy-to-use courses.
A wide variety of courses are available. To access the Skills to Succeed online portal, click here
Important Registration note
- Existing YES clients – check with your Career Counsellor which program to register (i.e. YES YJC 555).
- New clients NOT already registered with YES – Use the ‘YES Website’ option in the drop down menu
Check your settings! Prior to being able to use the workshops you must follow a few quick easy steps to ensure your computer is set correctly. Click here to access the settings manual. Please contact 416-504-5516 with any questions.
Youth Employment Services YES is proud to partner with Accenture Canada to enable youth to access their acclaimed Skills to Succeed workshops. Skills to Succeed workshops generously provided by: