|Location||Tauton road & Thornton road|
|Date Posted||February 21, 2019|
Parts & Service Person (Oshawa)
This posting will be removed once the position has been filled.
You should apply ASAP if you looking to secure full-time employment.
We are one of the largest distributors, retail and service providers of hot tubs, swimming pools and recreational products in southern Ontario. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person! We are an energetic and vibrant organization looking for an ambitious and progressive individual to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
START DATE: End March /Early April
JOB TYPE: Full-time Seasonal till Labour day (Sept 2, 2019)
WORK HOURS: Mon through Fri (Some Saturdays may be necessary)
RATE OF PAY: $15.00 - $18.00 (Depends on experience)
LOCATION: 800 Taunton Road West
Job Purpose Summary: To serve customers in the parts department by taking orders including setting up orders, inputting orders into the system, picking/packing parts, shipping & receiving, storage and follow up and invoicing. Pool knowledge is a plus but not mandatory.
Primary Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
· Answer telephone calls and assist customers with parts orders
· Set up orders, input orders into the system, print pick ticket and follow up as required
· Picking and packing of parts
· Shipping and receiving product
· Stock parts on shelves
· Answer customer queries, supply parts information
· Verify credit before invoicing
· Have the ability to work with computer and find parts on the system for customers and service technicians.
· Be able to communicate with customers and explain the products.
· Other related duties as require
· Performing other duties as required by the Company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experience in a similar position is an asset
- Professionalism and etiquette is essential
- Ability to solve customer concerns through use of sound conflict resolution processes
- Critical thinking and multitasking
- Confident, outgoing personality, committed to client care
- Excellent time management skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
- Computer literate (Microsoft applications Excel, Word)
- Easily learn information related to product features
- Flexible work schedule
How to Apply:
By Fax: 416-6654699
By Email: reply to this ad
Please submit your resume. We thank all interested candidates; only those selected for and interview will be contacted.
International Pool and Spa Centers values the diversity of people and communities and is committed to excellence and inclusion of all. We are committed to an environment that is barrier free. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled) are welcome to apply. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.