Attention! This job posting is 10 days old and might be already filled.
COBS Bread is growing, and we’re looking for a Baker (Bayview/Eglinton) to join our team.
- Work as part of a small team to bake products from scratch early each morning, following carefully crafted recipes
- Be responsible for reading production schedules and recipes, measuring and mixing ingredients, molding and shaping dough, and processing everything through the ovens
- Also work alongside your team to keep the bakery clean, and provide delightful customer service.
We provide a fun work environment, comprehensive training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. No experience needed, as long as you have the right attitude and you’re interested in learning new skills!
- We provide a very well structured 4-6 week industry leading training program, You learn all aspects of scratch baking.
- COBS Bread bakers are very well sought after in the industry.
- We are growing fast. There are good opportunities to grow with the company.
- Our bread and treats are baked fresh everyday without any added preservatives.
- We donate all of our end of day baked goods to community charities.
- We provide a benefits package upon successful completion of the 3 month probation period.
- Starting pay is $16/hr or more depending on experience
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.
To become a YES client, call 416-504-5516 or It's FREE!