Barrie Metro Glass Inc.
- Salary$22.50 to $30.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
- Vacancies1 Vacancy
- Terms of employmentPermanent, Full time40.5 hours / week
- Start dateAs soon as possible
- Employer covers the relocation costs
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 5 years or more
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Hand-eye co-ordination, Overtime required, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment
- Work Location Information: Urban area, In shop, Relocation costs covered by employer, Willing to relocate
- Work Site Environment: Noisy
- Personal Suitability: Team player, Values and ethics, Organized, Reliability, Initiative
- Additional Skills: Read and interpret blueprints
- Area of Specialization: Structural metal or steel
- Equipment and Machinery Experience: Brakes and presses, Shears, Grinder, Computer numerical control (CNC) machines, Drills, Saws
- Specific Skills:Lay out reference points and patterns, Assemble and fit plates and sections to form structures, Set up and operate heavy-duty metal-working machines, Construct patterns and templates, Rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within worksite, Study engineering drawings and blueprints, determine the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently, Install fabricated components in final product
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.
To become a YES client, call 416-504-5516 or It's FREE!