|Location||Bayview Ave / Pottery Rd|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2019|
The Event Porter will provide ground & logistical support to internal and external event clients during the set up, execution and tear down of events. The Event Porter will work closely with the Event Managers, Venue Supervisors and Logistic Coordinators to ensure a positive guest experience and successful & seamless event executions.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the venue.
- Assist with venue set ups, tear downs and resets of equipment, rentals, furniture, etc.
- Build relationships with EBW exclusive and preferred event vendors to ensure positive communication and assistance when required.
- Work with a broad range of tools & equipment including power tool, light vehicles and occasionally working from heights *some additional training may be required
- Ability to read and work off floorplans.
- Ensure all in-house furniture and work areas are organized and clean.
- Check in with the Event Manager and Venue Supervisor to ensure client satisfaction throughout the event.
- Answer any guest or visitor questions or direct them to someone that can assist them.
- Represent Evergreen in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure that the venue is run in a safe, orderly and disciplined manner in accordance with Evergreen’s policies and Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure that Evergreen energy, water and waste management policies and programs are maintained during the event.
- Experience in property management, security and/or cleaning an asset
- First-aid/CPR certification preferred
- WHIMS training an asset
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Lifting and bending
- Long period of standing
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.