|Location||Dupont and Spadina|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2019|
The Digital Archives Coordinator will be responsible for digitizing the Company's extensive archive of performance footage and music and developing a system of organization that ensures ease of access for those who need it. The Digital Archives Coordinator will also assist with the creation of new digital content for archival and marketing purposes.
· Digitizing and organizing music files on the Company's server and in a cloud storage system;
· Digitizing and organizing video files on the Company's server and in a cloud storage system;
· Recording and editing digital content as needed;
· Distributing digital content as needed;
· Working with the Marketing Department to develop digital content for the Company's marketing efforts;
· Various other tasks as required.
· This job is made possible through the Government of Canada’s Summer Jobs Program. Candidates must be between 15 and 30 years of age AND be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act;
· Experience in video editing and technology a must;
· Experience with Microsoft Office a must;
· Comfort taking direction from multiple people and prioritizing needs a must;
· WordPress experience an asset;
· Knowledge of/background in dance/performing arts an asset.
Employment Length: 9 Weeks Minimum
Hours: 30 hours per week minimum
Email resume to email@example.com
Application deadline is June 17. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job is made possible through the Government of Canada’s Summer Jobs Program.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.