|Location||derry and mclaughlin|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2019|
|Category||Health and Human Services/Animal Services|
Job Requirements (Should be able to)
- Ensure that written policies and protocols are in place for health and safety
- Manage competing priorities, meeting deadlines, and contributed effectively as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated Integrity and actions were consistent with organizational values, policies, and codes of conduct.
- Demonstrated ability to work with different health professionals and patients/client’s from diverse backgrounds
- Languages- English, (Punjab and Hindi an asset)
- Education– Approved Dental Hygiene program completion -recognized by the governing board (CDHO) within the province of Ontario.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Dental Hygienists Licensure by the appropriate provincial or territorial governing body.
Experience: 1 year
Intended job posting audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
- Conduct an initial dental assessment and consult with dentists on patient / client care
- Take dental impressions, Orthodontic Records
- Instruct Clients regarding oral hygiene procedures
- Clean and stimulate the gums to prevent gum disease
- Remove stains and deposits from teeth to prevent tooth and root decay
- Apply fluoride treatment
- Take digital X-rays
- Perform / help dentist in performing orthodontic procedures under the direction / specific order of a dentist
- Supervise dental assistants in their health care functions
- Employment Type: Full-Time (Permanent) 40-44 Hours a week, including some overtime, where required by the office), Monday-Saturday, All Evenings Required.
- Type – Employee(Employee remittances would be made per pay cycle (Bi-weekly).
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.