|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
• Sweeping, mopping & washing floors
· Dusting furniture & shelving
• Vacuuming carpeting, area rugs, draperies & upholstered furniture
• Cleaning, disinfecting and polishing in bathroom including bathtub, shower, toilet and fixtures, kitchen fixtures & appliances
• Washing windows, countertops & other surfaces
• Managing trash & recycling
• Interacting with our members with warmth & professionalism
As a founding team member of this growing business you will also be involved in the ongoing use and provision of feedback on the custom-built app that will power our service. The app will streamline scheduling, team communication & provide context for the work to be done.
What do you need to qualify?
• Proven experience as a housekeeper
• Good communication ability, English required
• Well-organized and attentive to detail
• Own a smartphone and comfortable with using apps
• Reliable Transportation
• Compliance with infectious disease screening as per provincial legislation & maintaining immunizations
• Able to pass a Vulnerable Sector Check to work with seniors
The finer details:
• Client homes are located in the Greater Toronto Area
• Variable shift times allowing for increased flexibility as determined by you. Use our proprietary scheduling app to accept available shifts that suit your schedule!
• Tiered reward system based on the amount of shifts you choose to accept. Rewards may include a cell phone stipend, meal vouchers, a health spending account, and RRSP matching and pension contributions!
• Positions open until filled
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.