** Please note that this role will transition to an on-site position in our Yonge and Eglinton site as soon as we get clearance to return to work once the Covid-19 pandemic is over. The date to transition to an office-based setting is still to be determined. You must be able to work on-site in our office located at at 75 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, ON **
Work from Home - Remote Digital Account Strategist
What is the role?
As a Digital Account Strategist for Teleperformance, you will work with an existing list of small and medium businesses as well as advertising agencies currently utilizing online advertising and marketing services on our client’s proprietary platform.
You will be responsible for speaking with decision makers over the phone & video conference to increase the value of their online advertisements through optimization; with an aim to increase customer investment and/or increase the length of time that an advertiser/customer will maintain their campaign. The assigned list of customers will be on a short-term basis, with new accounts assigned on a rolling basis.
You will contact each Customer identified on the list to provide a strategic advertising consultation, and capture sales opportunities that include an advertising campaign relevant to client goals/needs. The requirement is to contact all customers provided on the list within 4 weeks of receiving the account list.
This is an outbound sales role – the expectation is be consistent in exceeding your quarterly sales targets through a high volume outbound cold calling into the B2B space. You will be responsible for obtaining information regarding the customers’ business and advertising goals and identify other forms of advertising tried in the past to capture and build market intelligence.
Teleperformance in partnership with our client will provide an intensive sales and advertising product training curriculum, as well as mentor ship and coaching from management & senior representatives. Successful sales individuals will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project with our client.
Who we are seeking?
• We are looking for an experienced Google Ads and Pay-Per-Click expert who is looking for a rewarding position within an established, yet eagerly growing, digital marketing company.
• The ability to create, manage, optimize and test PPC ads through Google are key traits for this position.
• The ideal candidate has a passion for digital strategy, a razor-sharp attention to detail, an analytical mind, and the ability to execute and optimize multiple campaigns for multiple clients.
• You would be responsible for managing multiple clients
• You will be provided an intensive 6 week training curriculum with support from our clients’ resources
• Post-Secondary / University Degree or Diploma
• Minimum 3 years experience in Google Ads PPC campaign management
• Experience digital marketing, SEM or SEO field whether with an agency or in-house
• Must be fully knowledgeable about SEM/PPC best practices
• Efficient in Microsoft Office
• Prior sales experience with a proven track record, ideally in outbound cold calling environment
• Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
• Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
What we offer
• Base salary with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance.
• Excellent medical, dental and benefits plans after 90 days of employment
• Internal career advancement opportunities with JUMP Teleperformance Career Plan
• Several discounts used on various services (Gym, Costco, etc.)
• Paid Training
Teleperformance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you be invited to participate in the selection process we are committed to accommodating you to best meet your needs
Are you ready for the challenge and fit the profile we are looking for? Apply now.
Text TPCAN to 97211 for information about positions with Teleperformance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 per year + bonus based on performance
DATA PRIVACY INFORMATION AND INQUIRIES
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent