Attention! This job posting is 10 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||May 8, 2019|
- - Provide full-cycle bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable, and pre audit prep.
- - Prepares and tracks subsidized contracts
- - Maintains a secure back-up copy of the QuickBooks file
- - Prepare correspondence as necessary, and other administrative support duties as required; Weekly credit card reconcilatitons, allocations
- - Processes deposits
- - Provide backup support for payroll
- - Prepares P+L's and conducts monthl reconciliation meetings with SKETCH programs, operations and all Shared-Platform initiatives
- - Comply with the organiztion's internal control framework outlined in the financial pilicy manual
- - Post-secondary education in business, accounting or finance ir equivalent experienece. Minimum of 2 years' experience in bookkeeping
- - Extensive acounting and bookkeeping experience preferably working in the non-profit/charitable system
- - Knowledge of full-cycle bookkeeping in QuickBooks
- - Proficient in MS Office Suite
- - Familiarity with Deluxe payroll services in an asset
- - Knowledge and experience with a variety of supplies
- - A commitment to equity, anti-oppression and an inclusive workplace culture
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: HIRING COMMITTEE at email@example.com with the subject line "SKETCH Bookkeeper-[your name]" by May 19, 2019 at 11:59pm. Interviews will take place on May 23, 2019.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.