|Location||Danforth Avenue and Pape Avenue|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
*** We are looking for a front desk coordinator who is flexible with the schedule, Some evenings and weekends required ***
- This position is ideal for someone with sales experience, impeccable customer service skills, and confidence - we are looking to move you into a management role.
- Ability to cope in a high volume environment and multitask under pressure with frequent interruptions in needed.
- We are looking for an energetic team player who has what it takes to handle a busy schedule and is not easily overwhelmed with multi tasking.
- The ideal candidate has varied work and educational history and can draw from past experiences to
- problem solve.
- You should be able to work with different client and coworker personalities, and be comfortable to task manage and troubleshoot without being heavily supervised.
- You should feel confident in your abilities and be open to continual learning.
- Excellent in English
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Well groomed and presentable
- Energetic and fast learner
- Mature mindset
- Ability to troubleshoot in an unsupervised environment
- Able to use and comfortable with MAC Apple Computer system and social media outlets
- Staff Coordination
- Be a positive role model and create a motivating work environment
- Manage staff schedules and meetings
- Provide positive support among the team and solve any issues in a positive manner
- Front Desk Coordination
- Always act in a professional manner
- Show work efficiency
- Always ensure client needs are being met in the most positive way
- Be great with computers and a fast learner
- Being trust worthy
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Being able to provide clients with information regarding products and services
- Maintain reception, treatment rooms and common area.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.