Attention! This job posting is 10 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||Dufferin and Wilson|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2019|
- Responsible for the collection of accounts receivables
- Communicate with customers by telephone and written correspondence
- Monitor customer accounts and provide timely and effective resolutions to collection issues
- Utilize skip tracing techniques and databases
- Analyze and evaluate financial reports and data
- Determine suitable repayment plans
§ Agents work 2 shifts 8:30am - 5:30pm and 2 shifts 11:00am - 8:00pm
o Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
o Full-time position - 40 hours/week
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in collections or customer service industry is an asset
- Bilingual is an asset
- Canada Summer Jobs: Veg Food Fest Assistant - Logistics and Vendor Management posted 12 days ago.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.