Attention! This job posting is 10 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||Laird and Eglinton|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2019|
- Receives, scans, verifies, and stores all incoming and overstock products according to established procedures and policies
- Ships returns and completes paperwork.
- Reconciles inventory differences.
- Prepares merchandise for filing, sorts and fills merchandise carts for the retail floor.
- Operates computer and scanning tools, and enters all relevant coding in Canadian Tire systems.
- Is responsible for the safe operation of all warehouse equipment (forklift, skyjack etc.).
- Maintaining housekeeping disciplines in the warehouse in order to facilitate location of products by all staff.
- Strong communication skills with manager / owner
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS (REFERS TO AN 8-HOUR SHIFT WITH STANDARD BREAKS)
- Ability to stand/walk for 8 hours
- Able to lift 25 kilos or 50 lbs unassisted and carry as required
- Ability to lift and turn repeatedly throughout the shift
- Ability to lift above shoulder and from floor to shoulder and floor to waist
- Ability to go up and down a ladder while carrying merchandise
- Ability to walk and carry at same time & push/pull as required
- Able to twist, turn, reach and work above shoulder level
- Stock Associate posted 21 days ago.
- STEM Camp Associate posted about 1 month ago.
- Sales and Marketing Associate (Marketing and Communications Associate) posted about 1 month ago.
- Fishmonger posted about 1 month ago.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.