Attention! This job posting is 10 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||April 4, 2019|
- Planning class content and structure
- Demonstrating taekwondo techniques, including but not limited to sparring, throws and kicks
- Providing martial arts history and theory during instruction to enhance overall understanding and skills of students
- Assisting in planning special events
- Minimum 1 year coaching and/or instructing Taekwondo
- Minimum Kukkiwon 4th Dan Taekwondo Black Belt Certificate (WTF)
- Minimum secondary education
- English language skills
- Permanent position
- $15 an hour
- 35 hours per week
- 10 days' vacation annually
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.