Attention! This job posting is 10 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||Dufferin and Highway 7|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2019|
Our construction company is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking an experienced Plumber to join our team. In this position, the Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our commercial and residential buildings. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and commercial buildings
- Respond to plumbing calls from our general contracting team
- Install plumbing systems in new construction and rehab properties
- Work with our Expeditor to obtain permits for plumbing work to be performed
- Adhere to current rules and regulations related to plumbing so that systems pass inspection the first time
- Associate degree preferred but not required
- Current plumbing licence
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.