Attention! This job posting is 10 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||November 26, 2018|
The Ladies Fit Model is responsible for trying on sample garments to ensure product fit. This role provides constructive feedback regarding the merchandises fall, feel and fit to the Product Development and Quality Control team. Assist the stylist and buyer with general buying administrative functions, complete market research and competition reports. Support all aspects of purchase order processing. General administration support to the buying group.
- Trying on samples and communicating garment fit, fall, and feel.
- Participate in Merchandising Meetings
- Pulling samples of hot sellers as required and review top sellers from each division.
- Assisting with the maintenance of departmental filing systems.
- Visit stores and provide product feedback reports
- Assist with the preparation of Merchandising Reports
- Must be of the following measurements:
o Bust - 34 - 35 inches
o Waist - 26 - 27 inches
o Hip - 36 - 37 inches
o Height of 5'5 - 5'7
- Post-secondary education in Fashion or equivalent work experience is considered an asset
- Must be comfortable trying on clothing with others present
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- AS400 skills an asset
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced trend business
- Ability to build rapport and partnerships with team members
- Highly results driven and takes initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical and inventory management skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Exercise good judgment
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.