Attention! This job posting is 10 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||November 26, 2018|
As a fast fashion trend forecaster, you will have the unique ability to spot fast fashion trends and to predict which way the wind will blow when it comes to what's soon to be hot, what will stay hot, and what's not. Fast fashion trend forecaster use research techniques and fashion industry knowledge to make predictions about colors, forms, patterns, shapes, and even fabrics.
- Use of subscription based services to help predict trends
- Research cultural, economic, world trade and celebrity style trends
- Maintain and expand relationships with contacts in the industry
- Present research to the buyer for quick turnaround
- Provide creative directional support to designers
- Travel to Korea, North America and Europe
- University degree or college diploma in Fashion Design
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience trend forecasting for a junior target market is an asset
- Proficiency in speaking Korean will be considered an asset
- Proven keen interest in past and current fast fashion trends
- Have a thorough knowledge of the fashion industry
- Extensive research driven
- Ability to make deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, be creative and imaginative to think outside the box
- Networking and relationship building skills
- Effective time management and multitasking skills
- Adobe Illustrator CS +, Adobe Photoshop CS +, Adobe InDesign skills, Acrobat 6 proficient
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.