|Location||Queen and Lee Ave|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
- Help the cook prepare meals.
- Wash food thoroughly prior to preparation.
- Wash the refrigerators, tables, utensils, cabinets and other items used in the kitchen for food preparation.
- Mop and sweep the floor when the need arises.
- Wash dishes, pots and pans, silverware and other equipment.
- Take the trash out to the dumpster on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Replaced garbage bags after the garbage has been taken out.
- Unload shipments of food and other supplies to be used in the kitchen.
- Keep the kitchen in an orderly manner.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous kitchen experience.
- Able to lift 10 lbs or more.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule to meet store operating hours.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to operate effectively in a fast paced environment.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.