|Location||Queen and Lee Ave|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
- Serve food and beverages to customers over the counter.
- Replenish foods and supplies at serving stations.
- Take customers' orders and giving ticket stubs to customers when needed to identify filled orders.
- Deliver orders to kitchen and pick up and serve food when it is ready.
- Scrub and polish counters and other equipment.
- Prepare bills for food using cash registers and accept payment and make change.
- Clear and clean tables.
- Balance receipts and payments in cash registers.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous front counter experience.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule to meet store operating hours.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to operate effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Canada Summer Jobs: Community Outreach & Office Assistant posted 12 days ago.
- Team Member posted 13 days ago.
- Team Member posted 20 days ago.
- Cook posted 27 days ago.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.