|Location||Vaughan Rd and Oakwood Ave|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
Pay will be $28K/A +$2000 premium
- Advertising for and receiving resumes from all grades of healthcare staff
- Calling and scheduling interviews for the HR - manager, collecting references and drawing up availability schedules
- Collecting all work related documents including copies of certificates, SIN's , and calling to request for references from referee's provided.
- Entering candidates information including qualifications, experience and availability into the data base and adding comments as may be required
- Providing candidates lists for consideration to be placed to the business and relationship managers when requisitions are received from clients
- Filling of job orders with candidates - specifically filling work orders through receiving and completing orders, preparing the Excel booking schedule and keeping track of changes as candidates either request cancellations or clients cancel or add to the schedule
- Scheduling the on call services through providing a list of candidates to the on call consultant that will be available through out the nights and weekends should emergency calls come into the on call telephone line.
- Maintain regular communication link with the Candidates to know how their work schedules change so when the need arises we have an up to date candidate availability schedule
- Sending out welcome packs to candidates when all references are received and confirming each has sent back these
- Creation of candidate profile folders on the X- drive and creating candidates records on the CRM once all records and references are obtained and verified
- Working with the General manager to ensure all candidate's training is up to date or indicating which candidates need to re-training in CPR, FIRST AID, CPI, APA, Medical pharmacology, fire safety, CNO up date and other certificates as my be required.
- Coordinating of arrangement of the training in conjunction with the GM.
- CRM experience , excellent knowledge of MS programs and excellent PC skills required
- Flexible, adoptable and comfortable in a high pressure environment
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the team
- On call requirements on a one week one week off basis
- Post secondary education in business administration, marketing or human resources
- General knowledge of health care terminology obtained through training or experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills - ability to multi-task and prioritize time.
- This role requires excellent organizations skills, attention to detail and, a flexible individual as work as normal weekly hours will be 09.00am- 5.00 pm Monday -Friday unless otherwise discussed with other staff and or management.
- Business and enterprising mind set required for this position and a commitment to health and patient care
- Salary package $30k per year to start plus appropriate Vacation commensurate with earned work of up to two weeks and INCLUDES an on call premium of $2000.00 per year paid Bi weekly for being on call one week two weeks off.
- Screen Print Operator posted 26 days ago.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.