Attention! This job posting is 10 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||November 29, 2018|
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Subway.
- Maintains a welcoming and calm demeanour during periods of high volume to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
- Assists with new sandwich artist training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers and connecting with them.
- Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows Subway operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, safety and security, to ensure the safety of all staff during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized work-space. Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provides quality food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products. Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
2. Understanding of menu items and ability to explain to customers accurately.
3. Using Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collecting payments from customers and returning change.
4. Performing Cash-In Procedures, accounting for all forms of payment.
5. Preparing food neatly, according to standard, in a timely manner
6. Checking products in sandwich unit area and restocking items to ensure sufficient supply is available throughout the shift.
7. Understanding and adhering to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
8. Cleaning and maintaining customer and service areas and equipment to promote a clean restaurant image.
9. Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in Subway Operations Manual.
10. Performing light paperwork duties as assigned.
11. Completing University of Subway coirses, online, as directed.
12. Receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers and storage areas.
13. Ensuring that the work area such as floors are swept and mopped as needed.
14. Keeping track of inventory such as bread, salad plates, etc during the shift.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.