Yard Coordinator / Driver
We are looking for a customer-oriented, motivated individual to join our
professional team as a Yard Attendant/ Labourer at our Mississauga branch.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Wash/Clean equipment.
- Organize equipment in the yard.
- Maintain clean physical facilities.
- Help loading and unloading equipment.
- Check equipment for damage upon return, report damage and fill out service tags for all returned equipment.
- Always willing to offer a helping hand with your co-workers.
- Deliver small equipment and tools.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.