Internally referred to as Hand Builder/Nailer.
Day Shift: Monday to Thursday, 7:00am – 4:00pm, Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Night Shift: Monday to Thursday 7:45pm to 6:00am (Fridays off)
Employees are responsible for manually assembling a variety of pallets, skids and crates throughout their shift, earning piecework for every assembled product.
· Fast-paced environment
· Perform duties and projects as assigned
· Benefits provided to employees after qualifying period
· $18.00 for day shift plus piece work. $19.00 for night shift plus piece work. (Average wage $22.00-25.00 per hour)
· Candidate must be a self-motivated and hard-working individual
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, repetitive work
· Must be physically fit as the job demands heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
· Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills
· Candidate must have their own means of transportation to the job site (public transit not available)
Barco Materials Handling Ltd. is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Barco Materials Handling Ltd. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.