Warehouse Associate (NOC 75101)
Employer: Flanagan Foodservice Inc.
- Warehouse Associates are assigned to one location but may occasionally be required to work at the other. The company will cover travel and living-out expenses, as per company policy.
Wage: $21.00 - $25.00 / hour, Nightshift and Afternoon Premium, Wage increases as per company policy.
Benefits: Disability, Dental, Pension, Extended Medical, Vision care benefits, Paramedical services coverage, Life Insurance, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), Wellness program, Profit sharing, Incentive Pay as per company policy
Employment terms and conditions: Permanent, full-time (32 to 48 hours /week), Overtime, Morning, Evening, Night, Shift, Weekend
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Education: No education is required
Experience: No experience required. Training provided.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads (Up to 80lbs), Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required, Large workload
Personal Suitability: Positive attitude, Efficiency, Goal-oriented, Hardworking, Quick learner, Adaptability, Analytical, Reliability, Team player
Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated
- All warehouse functions, including shipping, receiving, restocking, order picking, selecting, loading/unloading;
- Operating an End Rider, with the potential to be cross-trained on Reach Truck and Lift Truck
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Clean work area
- Pick orders and stock
- Pack and unpack goods
- Ship orders
- Wrap goods
- Sort, crate and stack goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Safekeeping of company equipment and product, maintaining safety of yourself and those around you
How to apply:
Job reference no.: 237
Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.