Third Party Inquiries Associate
Dedicated to easy and secure access to patient health information, RSRS is one of Canada’s largest medical record repositories. Catering to both physicians and their patients, RSRS understands the importance of the role it plays in a still-disconnected healthcare system. By placing patient health and safety first, RSRS facilitates authorized release-of-information services to patients, physicians, insurance companies, law firms and other authorized third-party entities.
RSRS has gained its reputation for secure records management from over 25 years of experience working with thousands of healthcare practitioners and hundreds-of-thousands of patients. That experience was only made possible through the knowledge, experience and skills of the remarkable people who work with us every day.
At RSRS, we are committed to the safety, education, and empowerment of the patients we serve. We invite you to join our growing and dynamic team.
We are currently looking for a Third-Party Inquiry Associate to support the organizations authorized release-of-information services.
The Positions Duties Include:
- Creation of requests in our proprietary Interbase system.
- Monitoring, responding, and following up to phone, email, fax and mail requests for medical records
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure offsite records are brought in and processed in a timely manner.
- Responding in a timely and professional manner in accordance with mandated guidelines, i.e. responding to requests within the same day and following up on all requests quoted with no response within 24 hours
- Producing pro-forma invoices through QuickBooks
- Ensuring timely retrieval of requested information and reporting on incomplete enquiries.
- Completing stationary inventory and ordering replenishment.
- Other Release-of-Information services or tasks as assigned
- Office consumables/supplies weekly inventory runs
- Mail sorting, distributing, and scanning
- Any other task assigned to you by management.
A Successful Candidate should possess the following skills:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- CRM, and general computer literacy
- Excellent organization and time management
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attendance record
Education & Experience:
- Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience with health record administration (Preferred)
- Experience with access and disclosure guidelines of personal health information (Preferred)
- Experience communicating with law firms, insurance companies, and the government (Preferred)
We offer a friendly, fun work environment. Come grow with us.
RSRS is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
All mandated COVID precautions are in place, including, but not limited to, Hand Washing, Sanitizing, Social Distancing, and Mask Wearing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate to experience
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Morning shift
- Monday to Friday
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.