Description of Position
Parts Advisor: $17/hr
40hrs/week M-F with some Saturday’s
Start ASAP at Meadowvale Toyota 2950 Argentia Rd, Mississauga
Develops and Maintains Strong Relationships with Customers:
- Greet customers on the phone or in the Dealership promptly and in a courteous manner.
- Address customer questions/needs promptly and professionally.
- Deals with customer concerns as a first priority.
- Provide customers with personalized service.
- Handle customer complaints and ensures high customer satisfaction standards.
- Identify parts needs of customer vehicle based upon historical and customer driven data.
- Asks appropriate questions to ensure the parts requirements are diagnosed correctly.
- Provide repair and maintenance recommendations to the customer where appropriate.
- Advise customers of estimated costs and delivery/ arrival time of parts ( as required).
- Handle phone inquiries and return phone messages promptly.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and value of maintaining their vehicle in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and warranty maintenance, as appropriate.
- Can lift in excess of 50 lbs, repeatedly throughout a shift
- Maintains required data for parts inventory, shipments and deliveries.
Be detailed oriented
- Actively maintain the cleanliness of personal and team workspaces.
- Maintain a high level of grooming, hygiene and professional appearance.
- Ensure all documentation/paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keep parts department forms, menus and pricing guides up to date.
- Ensure parts are labelled, inventoried and assigned correctly.
- Ensures all customer and inventory documents are completed accurately and expediently.
Commit to the Dealership Brand
- Stay up-to-date on all dealership training requirements.
- Understand and sell in-dealership manufacturer promotions.
- Be knowledgeable about new items, specials and updates.
- Be a champion for delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Actively promote and develop new business.
Develop and maintain full knowledge about the Industry
- Keep up to date with products, accessories, prices, and key features of major competitors.
Skills & Qualifications
Excellent interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
Customer relationship skills including listening and the ability to communicate effectively.
Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Solid computer skills.
Good math skills.
Organized and pays attention to detail.
Flexible and open to change; take on special tasks as needed.
Ability to negotiate win-win scenario’s for the customer.
Results oriented and accountable.
Ability to work independently or within a team.
Able to demonstrate quality service and high-volume success.
Adaptable to work evening and weekend shifts as scheduled.