Bonduelle – Ingersoll, an established industry leader in the processing, packaging and distribution of frozen vegetable products worldwide, is committed to safety, quality and service excellence.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic team members to join our seasonal team in our processing department. These opportunities are typically available from June through December and provide an excellent opportunity for those hoping to gain experience in an entry level position where experience and education are not required.
You should have the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to work in a physically demanding work environment where you will be required to move wheelbarrows, fill totes and perform extensive cleaning;
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time as sitting is not an option;
- Ability to work outside in varying weather conditions as some of our team work outside as part of their cleaning and waste removal duties;
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic team environment to ensure the processing of a perishable product; Good eye/hand coordination to ensure that any foreign material is removed before further processing;
- Good attention to detail for the purpose of record maintenance;
- Ability to follow directions in order to meet our expectations regarding health and safety and food safety;
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, nights and afternoon;
- Ability to work six days per week including voluntary overtime;
- The ability to travel to work as public transportation is not available.
This is a unionized facility where our general labour positions pay a premium for certain positions and when working the afternoon or midnight shift
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.