Dedicated to easy and secure access to patient health information, RSRS is one of Canada’s largest medical record repositories. Catering to both physicians and their patients, RSRS understands the importance of the role it plays the healthcare system. By placing patient health and safety first, RSRS works with physicians to close their practices and facilitates continuity of care with their patients.
We are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to support the company’s Finance department.
The role exists at the helm of co-ordinating much of the billing and receivable activity once a client signs the contract. You would be working on several client accounts simultaneously ensuring that they are being properly invoiced for services rendered. You are resourceful and possess a flexible demeanor allowing you to relate to different personality types while ensuring that what needs to be done on the client end and on the company’s, end gets done. This position will report to the Controller.
At RSRS, we are committed to the safety, education and empowerment of the patients we serve. We invite you to join our growing and dynamic team.
The Position Duties Include:
Some of the duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Prepare quotes, proposals, draft service agreements for clients, along with any destruction schedules as required
- Reconciliation of client box count and inventory, shredding, invoicing and contract renewals
- Ensuring that CRM & ERP information is updated in a timely manner for current status knowledge
- Communicating with prospective clients and clients to fill in missing information necessary for project completion or invoicing
- Liaise between our scanning department and the clients where changes must be made to the project or to costing.
- Coordination of authorization to destroy patient records received and/or stored.
- Procurement of client testimonials and feedback; follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, help execute customer satisfaction surveys
- Assistance with the coordination and fulfillment of shipping requirements.
- Communicate with prospective clients to fill in missing information.
- Assemble and track necessary billing information concerning clients
- Communicates with other departments to obtain billing and/or status information
- Co-ordinate with accounting for invoicing on service contracts
- Introductory phone and e-mail communication to welcome new clients and discuss timelines for what to expect in the near future
- Co-ordinate freight for client and vendor packages and boxes
- Client communication to ensure that interests are aligned with RSRS expectations and storage requirements; respond to inquiries via phone, e-mail, and in-person
- Ensure that other departments are informed of engagement particulars
- Ensure that new customer data and sales orders are entered and update changes to existing accounts in the ERP and CRM database
- Assist with inventory checks and destructions as required
- Maintain filings records regarding payments and account statuses
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, scanning, printing, labelling, photocopying, mailing, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork and correspondence in customer files
- Assist in closing sales leads if time permits – grow customer base within assigned sales territory area, outside sales – via social media, sunshine calls, cold-calls, e-mails, research, etc.
- Inform all clients about monthly offers, packages, specials promotions
- File detailed reports of any incidents regarding clients
- Prospecting for potential new clients if time permits and help develop sales strategies
- Enhance relationships with existing customers, and encouraging their expanded use of services available
- Other duties as assigned
A Successful Candidate should possess the following skills:
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with ERP software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
Education & Experience:
- Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent. Post-secondary (Preferred).
- Experience working in an accounts receivable role (Preferred).
- Experience working with shipping / logistics companies (Preferred).
- Experience communicating with physicians, doctors’ office, and medical clinics (Preferred).
Training will be provided.
We offer a friendly, fun work environment. Come grow with us.
RSRS is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting at $19.00/hr - Commensurate to experience
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Morning shift
- Monday to Friday
Work remotely: No but there is a possibility to move to hybrid remote after probation.
- In Office
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.