To effectively manage the operations of a restaurant when on duty. This includes but is not limited to Food preparation, people management, customer satisfaction, administration, and the efficient and profitable operation of the store.
- Prepare pizza dough, slice and chop toppings like vegetables and meats, and execute customers' orders considering special requests.
- Prepare food in accordance with production standard recipes, quality standards, and portion control guidelines.
- Complete all required records including equipment and food inventory, food and supply orders, budget requirements, and other cost measures.
- Monitor and record the temperature of foods through storage, preparation, and service to ensure established temperature goals are achieved.
- Schedule and supervise others and work on a team.
- Maintain a safe and healthy food preparation environment through compliance with “Food Safety regulations” standards.
- Ensure team members provide the highest possible level of customer satisfaction through service and product quality.
- Assist team members with tasks as needed to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Ensure team members are properly executing current promotions and new products during the shift.
- Monitors and maintains correct inventory levels (product & supply) and notifies management when levels are low.
- Assists with ordering as assigned.
Ensure the restaurant is ready for peak revenue periods by utilizing appropriate planning and projection tools.
- Assists in ensuring sales and profit targets are met.
- Ensure Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and corporate safety/security policies and procedures are met and followed.
- Respond to emergency situations as required and communicate to management immediately.
- Assist with the training of new team members.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Six months of related work experience
Positions Available - 03
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Schedule: 8-hour shift / Night shift
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.