- Prepare pizza dough, slicing and chopping toppings like vegetables and meats and executing customers' orders considering special requests.
- Prepare food in accordance with production standard recipes, quality standards and portion control guidelines.
- Complete all required records including equipment and food inventory, food and supply orders, budget requirements and other costing measures.
- Monitor and record temperature of foods through storage, preparation and service to ensure established temperature goals are achieved.
- Schedule and supervise others and work on a team.
- Maintain safe and healthy food preparation environment through compliance with “Food Safety regulations” standards.
- Ensure team members provide the highest possible level of customer satisfaction through service and product
- Assist team members with tasks as needed to ensure complete customer
- Ensure team members are properly executing current promotions and new products during the
- Monitors and maintains correct inventory levels (product & supply) and notifies management when levels are
- Assists with ordering as
- Ensure restaurant is ready for peak revenue periods by utilizing appropriate planning and projection
- Assists in ensuring sales and profit targets are
Ensure Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes and corporate safety/security policies and procedures are met and followed.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.