Outdoor Maintenance Worker – Summer Season (Grass Cutting)
ARE YOU A STUDENT OR ADULT LOOKING FOR A PART TIME JOB? CONTACT US!
Transcare Community Support Services is looking for candidates to assist seniors and disabled clients with grass cutting and raking leaves in the Scarborough area. The successful candidate for this position must have basic experience with grass cutting and raking leaves.
- Grass cutting to prevent overgrown grass
- Raking leaves
- Coordinating services directly with clients
Please note that all of the clients we serve live in Scarborough and are seniors.
This is a brokerage program where workers are paid cash for services provided directly by the client
Clients will pay you;
- $22/Hour (minimum payment of 1 hour service or more)
- Added fees may apply for extra clean up due to overgrown grass
You are not required to bring your equipment as the client must have their own lawn mower. This is an ON-CALL part time role, ideal for students that live in Scarborough who are looking for some cash on the side. There won’t be work unless the clients call you.
* You can also visit our website at http://www.tcare.ca/ to fill out the form and submit it through our email, which is provided below "Information for workers," in the Outdoor Maintenance section. The forms will be provided under the Outdoor Maintenance section of the website.
* For a full description of our agency and services, please see our website at www.tcare.ca
We thank you for your interest in applying to TransCare®; however only successful candidates selected for a phone interview will be contacted
Successful candidates must wear a mask when helping clients and follow COVID-19 protocols.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.