The Media Researcher for Education is responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and clearing rights for visual elements for TVO's Independent Learning Centre (ILC) programs/ module/ courses across all media platforms and according to business needs and set standards.
Skills & Qualifications:
Demonstrated 3-4 years’ experience in visual research and copyright clearance (i.e. stock footage/stills, multimedia, or print material) in a digital and/or print education environment preferred
- 2-3 years' experience working with cataloging material and creating metadata to support searches and accessibility
- Post-secondary education certification or 3+ years of experience in a related field
- Experience working with digital asset management system, and must be fluent with a wide variety of analog and digital formats
- Experience working in a media environment with a digital, file-based workflow
- Bilingual in written and spoken English and French
- Solid organizational and time management skills and experience working well under deadline pressure
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.