CrowdParty aims to bring back the fun to the workplace by building an all-inclusive employee joy platform!
Let's start with our Why:
We believe that workplaces and organizations should be fun! Joy allows us to build a culture of trust and camaraderie. A happy organization is a successful one!
CrowdParty's mission is to bring back the fun, together! Together, we're building a platform for fun and easy social games and activities for the workplace!
Why you should work with us (not for us):
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a growing startup
- An opportunity to collaborate in a cross-disciplinary way; along the way, we'll teach you the basics of programming, business development, and life skills
- Work in an environment where fun is the mission; ideate games and creative strategies
- Make new friends and mentors
You should be someone who:
- Is passionate about bringing joy to the world
- Is hardworking and highly motivated
- Is currently a high school student
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is a self-starter, with strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience with Social Media, whether on a personal or professional basis
- Assist with day-to-day account operation and campaign execution
- Editorial tasks such as writing articles, newsletters, feature stories, and assisting with content creation & writing
- Influencer and/or brand research, list-building, and outreach
- Deliver excellent quality work on quick deadlines
- Contribute out-of-the-box ideas and concepts that are brand aligned
- Work with a group of highly motivated, unique, and fun team of experts
- You can work under pressure to deliver excellent quality work on quick deadlines
- You are proficient with Google Drive software (Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides) or similar
- You have experience with Photoshop or a similar photo-editing tool
- You have experience with Premiere or iMovie or a similar video-editing tool
- You have basic mathematical skills (skill-testing question: 1 + 5 /5 = ? :P)
- Creative writing and proofreading skills
- Experience with social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
- Must be great with emojis
- Nice-to-haves: SEO, creating social media advertising campaigns
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: Honorarium paid out every month
Application deadline: 2021-04-16
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.