Description of Position
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and our fellow employees.
- Ensure that all work performed is thorough, accurate, and completed in a timely
- Check-in new vehicles upon arrival.
- Clean and maintain vehicles in the showroom on a daily basis.
- Provide support to the sales department with organizing inventory, processing
pre-delivery inspections, filling vehicles with gas, checking tire pressure and battery
and take licensing to the Ministry of Labour office.
- Manage the drop-off and pick-up of licensing documents from the local Ministry of
Transportation office (MTO).
- Move vehicles as required, in order to maintain customer parking areas.
- Dispose of garbage, recycling, etc., throughout the company, as required.
- Perform and assist in routine building maintenance as required.
- Ability to operate automatic and manual vehicles.
- Ability to execute tasks and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in adherence to company safety standards at all times.
- Comply with all company policies, standards and procedures.
- Other duties as required by management
Hourly rate: $15.00/ hour
Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum 1 year of lot attendant experience is preferred.
- Must be team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have a valid Class ‘G’ Ontario driver's license and clean drivers abstract.
- Ability to work flexible hours and work around a changing schedule.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.