The Landscape labourer will be responsible for planting, installing and maintaining customer gardens and lawns through the use of various tools and machinery with a priority on customer service, efficiency and safety.
- Install rock gardens, ponds, patios, drainage systems, irrigation systems, retaining walls, fences, water features, lighting and planters
- Spread top soil; lay sod; plant flowers, grasses, shrubs and trees
- Perform fall and spring clean-up; weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees; and execute other maintenance duties as directed by supervisor/manager
- Edge around flower beds, walkways, and walls
- Attach wires from planted trees to support stakes
- Decorate gardens with stones and pavers
- Ensure job sites are cleaned of all debris and materials before leaving the client’s property
- Follow all health & safety regulations including wearing appropriate protective equipment and following Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for safe handling of fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides and other dangerous chemicals
- Clean working areas and maintain tools and equipment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Our friendly and inviting atmosphere will make your work experience a unique and welcoming adventure. If you feel you meet our criteria, and are ready to work alongside a fun and hardworking team, please apply today!
- No education required
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to take instruction
- Ability to work in a team
- Working Conditions: Fast-paced environment
Can apply by email or in person.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.