Inventory Management Assistant
The Inventory Management Assistant is responsible for overseeing the daily operations within the warehouse including shipping, receiving and distributing inventory and supplies. Provides all materials to Technicians in a timely and efficient manner. Maintains physical condition of the warehouse, establishes and monitors security procedures and protocols. Controls inventory levels advising management on needed actions.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations within the warehouse.
- Required to load and move products.
- Stores product by designating storage areas, adjusting storage areas and preparing product for shipment.
- Verifies product inventory and monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports and records, maintaining databases.
- Unloading trucks at end of day
- Proper garbage disposal
- Help with fleet maintenance
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse
- Pick up merchandise from Supplier (when necessary)
- Deliver merchandise to job site (when necessary)
- Driver’s license (G)
- Strong attention to details
- MS Office suite
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.