In-Field Customer Experience Researcher
Role Description - What You Get to Do
CSPN is looking to hire In-Field CX Researchers to join our research team. The successful
candidates will be conducting in-field survey research for a Customer Experience (CX) research project.
The In-Field CX Researcher position is ideal for individuals seeking casual, part-time employment or individuals looking to get experience in CX research. Responsibilities/details include, but are not limited to:
• Engage with respondents/members of the public by administering 5-minute surveys to capture transportation information and travel patterns for households around the Mississauga Corridor
• Obtain a targeted number of surveys per shift
• Must have good communication skills (converse or engage easily with the public)
• Positions offered within Mississauga are contracted with shifts and hours that vary; primarily, the scheduled hours available are for seven days a week for a 4-week period
• Familiarity with the geography and local neighborhoods within Mississauga and/or the ability to use Google maps quickly and efficiently is an asset
CSPN will cover transportation costs when travelling to work sites. Mandatory and paid project training is provided.
About CSPN – What We Do – Our Passion
Our vision is to radically change the way organizations serve their customers. We do this by providing consulting services on customer experience & leadership as well as through the development and delivery of instructor-led training.
Name any company in the world and we will wager that their top leadership would love to say that one -- my employees are trained and engaged and two -- my customers are happy. We help with both. The team at the Customer Service Professionals Network ("CSPN") is a collection of passionate trainers, analytical thinkers, and trusted advisors that value working collaboratively with a "let’s make magic happen" attitude.
For over 20-years we have supported organizations across all sectors and industries as a
trusted partner to design their Customer Experience strategies, empower them with theskills and
tools to deliver upon the strategies, and sustain their implementation through a community of CX professionals.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.