Position: Foundation Waterproofer, Construction
Requirements: The Employee must be hard working, punctual and dependable. Must have a driverslicence with a clean record and a clean criminal record.
Location: 2885 Carp Rd, Carp, ON, K0A 1L0
- Driving a company vehicle during the work day and performing vehicle checklist inspection(CVOR).
- Being at the job site to break ties, clean footings, and patch tie holes.
- Filling up the tar machine and spraying exterior foundation walls with RC-30 (tar),foundation coating (tar mix), and applying plastic membrane.
- When the sprayer gets clogged/blocked, taking it apart, cleaning it, and putting it back together.
- Using Hilti tools with gas cartridges.
- Working with peel and stick products such as blueskin, basic waterproofing membrane, etc.
- Crack injection on foundation walls.
- Porch and concrete slab repairs with concrete.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply: For more information or to apply contact Bekim Concrete Inc. at 613-692-1893 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.