To effectively manage the operations of a restaurant when on duty. This includes but is not limited to Food Preparation, people management, customer satisfaction, administration, and the efficient and profitable operation of the store.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion, and serve food.
- Train team members and provide input to Restaurant Manager when performance issues arise.
- Supervise, motivate and train team members and provide input to Restaurant Manager when performance issues arise.
- Provide positive recognition and corrective coaching when appropriate.
- Ensure team members provide the highest possible level of customer satisfaction through service and product quality.
- Assist team members with tasks as needed to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Initiate necessary actions to correct customer complaints and escalate any major issues to Restaurant Manager.
- Ensure team members are properly executing current promotions and new products during the shift.
- Ensure team member uniforms and appearances are neat, professional, clean at all times, and meet necessary requirements.
- Ensure proper staffing and deployment throughout the shift to match business needs.
- Monitors and maintains correct inventory levels (product & supply) and notifies management when levels are low.
- Ensure the restaurant is ready for peak revenue periods by utilizing appropriate planning and projection tools.
- Assists in ensuring sales and profit targets are met.
- Ensure Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and corporate safety/security policies and procedures are met and followed.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Respond to emergency situations as required and communicate to management immediately.
- Assist in recruiting and selecting qualified, high-energy team members using approved tools and systems.
- Establish work schedules and procedures, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Six months of related work experience (representing continuous learning, preferably at a supervisory level)
Positions Available - 02
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Schedule: 8-hour shift / Night shift
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.