Work hours 9:00-5:00pm, Mon.- Fri. 401 and DVP, North York
Due to Covid-19 you will have the ability to work remotely for now until further notice.
Are you a self-motivated, outgoing team player? If you are, you should join our talented team of agents and associates in our fast paced growing business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to advance within this company.
The role of the Document Assistant is to perform routine duties independently, while functioning in a team environment. As a dedicated Document Assistant you will be in charge of document processing to ensure a smooth closing experience for clients.
Document Assistant’s responsibility is to obtain, review and process all mortgage documentation required in order to fund mortgages, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Daily interaction with Lenders, Lawyers, Realtors and mortgage clients
- Contacting clients proactively
- Collecting confidential documents and compiling PDFs for Lenders
- Keeping clients files organized
- Confidentially handling files that contain personal and sensitive information
- Word - writing and editing documents
- Excel - creating spreadsheets for business development and deal tracking
- Outlook - emailing clients
- Adobe Acrobat - securing and editing documents
- Google Docs and Gmail
- Previous experience using CRM systems is an asset
Additional Experience & Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, decision making and communication skills
- Takes a proactive role in contacting clients and gathering necessary documents for deal completion
- Outstanding organizational skills and multitasking when working in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated driven personality
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, to stay organized and meet deadlines
- Great attention to detail and analytical skills when reviewing clients’ documents
- Ability to change and adhere to newly implemented procedures
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter with resume. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Right now the majority of our team is working remotely after training is completed onsite we expect you to work from home 50%+ of the time and when you're in the office all work stations will be socially distanced.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.