This is a remote working opportunity, ongoing training and opportunity for advancement.
· Achieve targets for new business
· Prepare written responses to library proposal requests
· Previous experience in business to business inside sales/customer support
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (the employer is quite sensitive to mumbling and mm mms)
· Proficiency in MS Office
Sentry Custom Security is a leading manufacturer of Electro-Magnetic (EM) and Library Management, Self-Service systems. The Company’s products are used by libraries to secure inventory and improve operating efficiency. Customers including: Library of Congress, New York Board of Education, McGill University, National Library of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto Reference Library, Miami Dade Public, University of Notre Dame, Los Angles Public & Toronto Board of Education.
· $17/hour plus bonus opportunities
For more information, please visit www.sentrycustom.com
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.