Customer Service Representative
BizLink elocab Ltd. is a cable and harnessing manufacturing firm with sister facilities throughout the world. As a global supplier of custom interconnect solutions, we have been leading the way in cutting edge product innovation and advanced manufacturing which has made us a sought-after development partner and supplier to international industrial, medical, and semiconductor companies. BizLink elocab Ltd (“BizLink Canada”), is located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, and provides custom designed cable solutions for the Industrial and Healthcare markets.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Team.
The Customer Service Representative, under the direction of the Customer Service Team Lead, will be a liaison between the factory, inter-company divisions, field sales and customers. This role works closely with Outside Sales, Engineering, Production and Production Planning to achieve the highest level of customer sales and service.
- Adaptability - Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements.
- Client/Customer Focus - Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Communication - Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity.
- Problem Solving - Able to break down a situation into smaller pieces to identify key issues and figure out cause and effect relationships in order to solve. Use logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Professionalism - Demonstrates professional standards of conduct when governing interactions between individuals in a business environment.
- Time Management - Balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
- Support customer base by resolving questions, concerns, and technical issues, as well as handling customer inquiries and complaints which are escalated from other departments
- Analyse problems and make recommendations as to root causes and corrective actions
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
- Proactively attend to customer complaints in a professional manner
- Address and resolve customer inquiries regarding the status of orders and any payment, and refund errors in a timely manner
- Provide one-on-one end-user support and problem resolution via telephone, e-mail, and other vehicles of communication
- Coordinate with production and purchasing to expedite timely processing of job in accordance with customer requirements and company standards.
- Consult with customers after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Input new customer information in ERP system and request/conduct credit check on new customer
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Liaise between customer or sales representative and product specialists to assist in the design of product.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
- Adapt communication style in order to deliver information effectively to a range of individuals
- Develop and build relationships with new accounts and develop additional contacts within existing accounts
- Prepare BOL's, B13's and commercial invoices
- High school diploma
- 5 years of customer service experience
- 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP software
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated time management skills; able to handle frequent interruptions
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.